Sat, Oct 07|
Be Still & Know Women's Silent Retreat
This one-day retreat has a biblical perspective at the core. All women of any faith or no faith are welcomed, valued, and celebrated. Join us! Tickets are on sale now.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Middletown, 9621 Frostown Rd, Middletown, MD 21769, USA
About the Event
PLEASE CLICK ON THE "READ MORE" LINK BELOW FOR IMPORTANT FAQs.
Event date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
Doors open at 8:30 a.m.
- General Pricing - $85 (Wednesday, August 9 - Sunday, September 25)
- Tickets are transferable but not refundable.
NOTE: Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements. We will make every effort to work with you and the venue; however, we cannot guarantee that all requests can be met.
- What is included in the price? Snacks & beverages, hot lunch, retreat activities, and materials.
- Where do I go when I arrive? The event is in the Nelson Building.
- Is this event for Christians only? Although a biblical perspective is the core of this retreat, all women of any faith or no faith are welcomed, valued, and celebrated at this retreat.
- Does this retreat include overnight accommodations? No, this is a one-day event. However, participants can bring their sleeping bag to rest in the prayer room.
- What should I expect? It is a day of sisterhood, faith, love, and connections. Expect to participate in creative and reflective individual and group activities and meet wonderful women of diverse backgrounds.
- What should I wear? Wear comfortable weather-appropriate “athletic” type clothes and shoes (i.e., sweatsuits, hoodies, sneakers, or comfortable shoes).
- What should I bring? Yourself. Sis. Chubb will have EmPowerment products and merchandise available for purchase. The preferred payment method is cash, but credit cards are accepted. Note: The Skycroft Conference Center is nestled in the mountains. While the event is indoors, you may want to bring a jacket, gloves, and scarf in case it is chilly and you want to go for a walk as part of one of our activities.
- Are tickets refundable? Tickets are transferable, but they are non-refundable.